- This event has passed.
Four Lenses Coach Certificate
October 5, 2021 @ 8:30 am - October 6, 2021 @ 4:30 pm CDT$2,495.00
Develop one-on-one coaching skills in a 3-Day workshop, and master the foundational principles of motivation outlined in the Leadership Engagement Model™ (LEM).
Organizations have always needed leaders that are SMART – leaders that are intelligent, decisive, and know the company’s goals and objectives. However, today’s organizations also need leaders that are HUMAN – that understand people, are caring and compassionate, and take the time to really slow down and engage with those they lead. Unfortunately, given the day-to-day demands in most companies, leaders are too often allowed to focus on being SMART while outsourcing the HUMAN responsibility to others.
Today people need 3 things from their leaders:
- To be Noticed….they want those that lead to pay attention them and to be aware of their needs and wants
- To be Named….they need leaders to distinguish them from others, to recognize their unique talents and abilities
- To be Known….they need to have a relationship with those they follow; they need to see that they are known and appreciated on an individual basis.
Are you struggling to motivate employees? If so, you’re not alone. Gallup estimates that actively disengaged employees cost the U.S. $450-$550 billion in lost productivity per year. There are a lot of contributing factors that create a low performing culture. In fact, the problem may not be employees. Throughout this process you will learn to:
- Increase your understanding of the Four Lenses® and Maturity and how it works to improve leadership engagement.
- Understand the 4 LEM quadrants of motivation.
- Learn how to intentionally use engaging language.
- Develop effective methods of empathic listening and asking questions.
- Participate in a 90-day learning intervention process.
Learning Intervention Process-90 Days of Coaching
Training is a great experience. But, its not enough to create a true learning intervention that inspires behavior change. Training increases knowledge mastery, but fails to develop skill acquisition, and individual application. By combining coaching with any training workshop, organizations will see transformational results in the three critical areas of personal improvement outlined below.
Workshop participants are more likely to reach their goals with the help of a certified Shipley Coach. Each week individuals will meet virtually for 30 minutes with their coach to integrate the knowledge gained and goals set during training into the behavior of the attendees. Utilizing proven coaching tools, our professional and credentialed coaching cadre work one-on-one with attendees to:
• Facilitate measurable behavior change.
• Focus on improving performance.
• Align newly learned skills to organizational and personal goals.
3-Day Workshop Agenda
|Day 1-Oct 5|
|180 min.||Four Lenses® and Maturity|
|15 min.||Cost of Disengagement|
|15 min.||Motivational Mindsetst|
|60 min.||Personal Values Violation Framework|
|60 min.||Leadership Engagement Model (LEM) Framework|
|Day 2-Oct 6|
|90 min.||Language of the LEM|
|90 min.||The 4 W’s|
|90 min.||Engagement Questions|
|Day 3-Nov 3|
|90 min.||Powerful Questions- Open-ended vs Closed-Ended|
|120 min.||Powerful Question Frames|
|120 min.||Performance Management and Competency Wheels|
|40 min.||Wrap Up|