- This event has passed.
Four Lenses Virtual Certification
September 28, 2021 @ 8:30 am - September 30, 2021 @ 3:00 pm CDT$1,695.00
Daily Schedule: 8:30-10:00, 10:30-12:00, 1:00-3:00 Central
This workshop’s objective is to certify facilitators to facilitate Four Lenses within their organization. The Four Lenses workshop facilitates learning around the different personality preferences, natural strengths and vulnerabilities of individuals, maturity and the impact this has on performance that drives results.
Low Maturity: The Source of the Problem
Let’s face it. The world we live in is chaotic, busy, and full of people with self-centered motives. We all have a never-ending to-do list with tasks to complete and goals to achieve. Goals are important. But how often do we sabotage our own self worth because we know our shortcomings all too well? Consider when stress rises. We often become efficient with people and struggle to truly understand different points of view. People in our personal and professional circles just don’t see things the same way we do. So, what is the problem? Low maturity can limit our happiness and success.
Four Lenses and Maturity: The Solution to the Problem
Every individual has a unique spectrum of personality traits that impact the way he or she communicates. Participants in this workshop will learn how to communicate with each other through a process of self reflection and social awareness. Rather than judge others of flawed behaviors, participants learn how to value diversity and appreciate unique perspectives. Not only does everyone gain a deeper understanding of themselves with the Four Lenses, they gain greater social awareness and of others.
Four Lenses is the self-awareness maturity level built into a powerful series of training referred to as Temperament Intelligence.
This workshop gives facilitators the ability to train toward these competencies:
- Accelerates results for any personal, interpersonal, team, or organizational learning
- Deep understanding of self awareness to:
- Learn your personal values, strengths and needs
- Understanding your relationship with others
- Communicate with others based on their values
- Discover what motivates you and others
- MBTI (Myers Briggs), David Keirsey and Carl Jung correlations
- Plotting your preferences to understand blind spots
- Plotting the preferences of others/teams
- Introversion and extroversion modifier
- Learning styles based on temperament
- Leadership, communication, and diversity
- Explore how maturity impacts every aspect of human interaction
Certification package includes
- Online assessment
- 4 Lenses kit
- Four Lenses Assessment Cards
- “Four Lenses Unfolded”
- “Who Do You Think You Are?”
- “Please Understand Me”
- Facilitator guide
- 90 Days of Coaching
- Upon Completion of this workshop, you will receive the credential of Four Lenses Certified Facilitator.
Learning Intervention Process-90 Days of Coaching
Training is a great experience. But, its not enough to create a true learning intervention that inspires behavior change. Training increases knowledge mastery, but fails to develop skill acquisition, and individual application. By combining coaching with any training workshop, organizations will see transformational results in the three critical areas of personal improvement outlined below.
Workshop participants are more likely to reach their goals with the help of a certified Shipley Coach. Each week individuals will meet virtually for 30 minutes with their coach to integrate the knowledge gained and goals set during training into the behavior of the attendees. Utilizing proven coaching tools, our professional and credentialed coaching cadre work one-on-one with attendees to:
• Facilitate measurable behavior change.
• Focus on improving performance.
• Align newly learned skills to organizational and personal goals.