- This event has passed.
Four Lenses Master Facilitator Certification Camp Pendleton, CA April 2023
April 24, 2023 @ 8:30 am - April 27, 2023 @ 3:00 pm CDT
Four Lenses Master Facilitator Certification
You understand the power of Four Lenses and the impact it can have on participants. If you want to take that knowledge to the next level and develop the mindset of a true master in the world’s most impactful personality and temperament assessment, this optional course is for you.
The four-day Master Facilitator Certification course was developed for participants who are currently certified as Four Lenses Facilitators, have facilitated a minimum of 10 workshops, and want to gain a complete comprehensive outlook of the Four Lenses Methodology.*
Candidates will deepen their understanding of the history and countless years of research that make up the framework for enhancing emotional intelligence, upskill their own delivery, and explore new concepts to include primary and secondary order of affects, defensive downshifting, and designed results that will resonate with leadership.
Following the workshop, Candidates work closely with a Senior Consulting Trainer during the 90-day Implementation Journey. These sessions focus on improving performance and aligning newly learned skills to organizational and personal goals.
Learn how to stop providing workshops and instead build journeys … because journeys will help others discover insights that impact at every level.
- Engage at a deeper level
- Clarity of the Shipley Centerline
- Increased understanding of the Maturity Model and how it can grow individuals
- Design the impact and results leadership desires.
- FLPR: Utilize the Framework, Language, and Process of 4L for intentional Results.
- Connect with a community of colleagues.
- Master new skills that engage the Nexus.
- Access new training materials and modules.
- Discover timeline hacks and techniques the promote flexibility in delivery.
- Participate in no-fault teachbacks that validate and hone delivery skills.
- 90-day Implementation Process to support your own journey.
*NOTE: The course leads to Certified Master Facilitator status, which is designed to reflect mastery of the Four Lenses Methodology. It does NOT confer the ability to certify others as Four Lenses Facilitators/Trainers.
For additional information about certifying as a Four Lenses trainer contact us at 801-971-1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.