- This event has passed.
Leadership Engagement Virtual Workshop
May 25 @ 8:30 am - May 26 @ 4:30 pm CDT$1,295.00
Develop one-on-one engagement skills in a 2-Day workshop, and master the foundational principles of motivation outlined in the Leadership Engagement Model™ (LEM).
Are you struggling to motivate employees? If so, you’re not alone. Gallup estimates that actively disengaged employees cost the U.S. $450-$550 billion in lost productivity per year. There are a lot of contributing factors that create a low performing culture. In fact, the problem may not be employees. Throughout this process you will learn to:
- Discover the Four Lenses® to improve communication with others.
- Understand the 4 LEM quadrants of motivation.
- Learn how to intentionally use engaging language.
- Develop effective methods of empathic listening and asking questions.
- Participate in a 90-day learning intervention process.
The process combines a 2-day workshop with 90-days of coaching to help participants identify and focus on achieving personal goals.
Learning Intervention Process-90 Days of Coaching
Training is a great experience. But, its not enough to create a true learning intervention that inspires behavior change. Training increases knowledge mastery, but fails to develop skill acquisition, and individual application. By combining coaching with any training workshop, organizations will see transformational results in the three critical areas of personal improvement outlined below.
Workshop participants are more likely to reach their goals with the help of a certified Shipley Coach. Each week individuals will meet virtually for 30 minutes with their coach to integrate the knowledge gained and goals set during training into the behavior of the attendees. Utilizing proven coaching tools, our professional and credentialed coaching cadre work one-on-one with attendees to:
• Facilitate measurable behavior change.
• Focus on improving performance.
• Align newly learned skills to organizational and personal goals.