Four Lenses Virtual Facilitator Certification April 2023
April 11 @ 8:30 am - April 13 @ 3:00 pm CDT
Pricing: Corporate: $1,995 Government:$1,595
Four Lenses Virtual Facilitator Certification
The 4 Lenses™ is a foundation to successful training interventions. Every individual has a unique spectrum of personality variables. When trainings, such as team building, are able to identify and address these differences the experience can be modified to enhance knowledge retention, increase personal awareness, and create strategies for social competence. Any successful training will consider that people are the building blocks of organizations. Training in 4 Lenses™ will help your organization identify and utilize the human factor in any training goal. Individuals who become certified as a facilitator in 4 Lenses™ become licensed to use The 4 Lenses™ in their organization.
For additional information about certifying as a Four Lenses trainer contact us at 801-971-1121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop gives facilitators the ability to train toward these competencies:
- Accelerates results for any personal, interpersonal, team, or organizational learning
- Deep understanding of self awareness to:
- Learn your personal values, strengths and needs
- Understanding your relationship with others
- Communicate with others based on their values
- Discover what motivates you and others
- MBTI (Myers Briggs), David Keirsey and Carl Jung correlations
- Plotting your preferences to understand blind spots
- Plotting the preferences of others/teams
- Introversion and extroversion modifier
- Learning styles based on temperament
- Leadership, communication, and diversity
- Explore how maturity impacts every aspect of human interaction
Certification package includes
- Online assessment
- 4 Lenses kit
- Four Lenses Assessment Cards
- “Four Lenses Unfolded”
- “Who Do You Think You Are?”
- “Please Understand Me”
- Facilitator guide
- 90 Days of Coaching
- Upon Completion of this workshop, you will receive the credential of Four Lenses Certified Facilitator.
Learning Intervention Process
Training is a great experience. But, its not enough to create a true learning intervention that inspires behavior change. Training increases knowledge mastery, but fails to develop skill acquisition, and individual application. By combining coaching with any training workshop, organizations will see transformational results in the three critical areas of personal improvement outlined below.
Workshop participants are more likely to reach their goals with the help of a certified Shipley Coach. Each week individuals will meet virtually for 30 minutes with their coach to integrate the knowledge gained and goals set during training into the behavior of the attendees. Utilizing proven coaching tools, our professional and credentialed coaching cadre work one-on-one with attendees to:
- Facilitate measurable behavior change.
- Focus on improving performance.
- Align newly learned skills to organizational and personal goals.